I am trained as a multicultural psychotherapist for individuals, couples, and families.
I specialize in treating:
- Generalized Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Panic Disorders
- Specific Phobias
- Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents
- Trauma and Abuse
- Self-esteem/Self-image Issues
- Academic Underacheivement
- Career Direction
- Religious/Spiritual Issues
- Survivors of religious abuse
- Relationship Issues
- Family Conflict
- Women’s Issues
- Teen Girls
- College Students
- Mental Health Professionals
- Countertransference in therapeutic relationships
As a musician, songwriter, artist, and writer, I understand the the ways that art and creativity affect one’s inner and outer experiences. As such, I can help visual, audio, and performing artists understand and deepen their creative processes.
Exploring and analyzing dreams is one of my true passions. I am an experienced dream worker and have facilitated dream groups, presented symposiums, and published articles related to dream work and dream symbolism. In addition, I have engaged in personal dream analysis since 2007.
I earned my Master’s degree in Psychology with specialization in Couple & Family Therapy at Antioch University Seattle. I completed my Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies at Antioch University Seattle, where I focused my learning on depth psychology and spiritual studies. In addition, I have a certificate in Jungian Psychotherapy from the Zur Institute in Sonoma, CA.
I reside on the Eastside and strongly believe in serving the community in which I live. When I am not working, I can often be found gardening, reading, drawing, painting, crocheting, playing video games, singing, playing piano, and satisfying the demands of my pet rabbits.
- I am a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- I am a certified Child Mental Health Specialist (CMHS)
- I am a Clinical Fellow of the American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT)
© 2020 Jennifer M. Peters. All Rights Reserved.