- Initial Intake Assessment: $180 per 60-minute session
- Individual or Family Therapy: $150 per 50-minute session
Payment & Insurance
I am an in-network provider for Premera, Regence, Optum (UHC), and Cigna insurance plans. I am an out-of-network provider for most other insurance plans. Please check with your insurance provider to determine your benefit coverage. For clients who opt to pay out-of-pocket, payment is due at the beginning of each appointment via Visa, MasterCard, or Health Savings Account (HSA) card.
Benefits of Not Billing Insurance Directly
- Greater flexibility of scheduling.
- Increased privacy of your personal health information.
- The guarantee that all decisions regarding duration, quality, and content of your care are made only by you and me.
Because your appointment is a time held exclusively for you, I require at least 24-hours notice to cancel or change an appointment. This is not just for me, but also for people on my waiting list who may feel in need of an urgent appointment. If you cannot make an appointment, someone who really needs an appointment may be able to come in. A $100 fee will be charged for appointments cancelled without 24-hours notice.
I will email the intake forms to you prior to our first session.
© 2021 Jennifer M. Peters. All Rights Reserved.